|Price per person:|| $195|
|Length of class:||three hours|
|Version covered:||for Office 365|
In this three-hour session for Windows and Mac users, you will learn how to markup or "redline" a document with suggested changes, potentially from multiple authors, and then accept or reject those changes when crafting the final version. You will also learn how to present columnar information in tables and how to draw freeform tables. You will also create a table to store data to be used in a mail merge, producing personalized letters, envelopes or mailing labels from that data.
This class is designed for people who have attended up through our Word Intermediate 2 class or who are comfortable performing the skills taught in that class.
Printable Course Description
- understanding "change tracking"
- making tracked changes
- setting track change options
- adding and deleting comments
- switching views of document markup
- accepting and rejecting changes
- combining versions of the same document
- protection/prohibiting untracked changes
Creating and Using Tables
- drawing and inserting tables
- entering content into table cells
- selecting within a table
- inserting and deleting rows and columns
- merging and splitting cells
- resizing columns, rows and tables
- performing calculations in table cells
- applying borders and shading
- creating and applying table styles
- creating and selecting data source documents
- adding fields and records
- creating a form document
- inserting merge field placeholders
- merging the documents
- creating mailing labels
- printing envelopes
Quotes from our Word students
- "I truly enjoyed your training and feel your classes are amazing and informative. The time and patience you take to teach your students is exemplary. I've been to a few trainings in my 38 years of service to the county and found you are the best I've attended."
- Sandy Contreras Rodriguez, LA County Hall of Records
- "Tim is an excellent instructor and I learned so much from him during my session. I wish I had that course in high school and definitely before writing my 6 chapter, 100+ page dissertation. Oh well, I know it now. Definitely the best course I have ever taken."
- Tepring Piquado, PhD, Neuroscientist
- "I came to you after having failed the tech test at a job interview, a job I really wanted and needed. The head of the company said he would be willing to re-test me in September, when they would actually be looking to hire someone.
I then found your website and after just one lesson with you, it was as if the clouds had parted! I knew I had found the person who could help me accomplish my goals. I went on to take several more classes at Accelerate and I GOT THE JOB!! I start on Monday, and I know it wouldn't have happened without your instruction, Tim. You were so good and patient, you really give it your all - and your all is awesome!"
- "Superb class. Tim did a wonderful job in explaining each procedure slowly and distinctly. He also reinforced the learning each step of the way by careful review."
- Accelerate student
- "Tim explained everything well. Excellent instructor, patient with questions and thorough in going over everything enough times even for the least experienced user."
- Accelerate student