|Price per person:||$349|
|Length of class:||one day|
|Version covered:||CC 2017|
Lightroom is essential for today’s digital photography workflow. Learn to quickly import, process, manage, and showcase your images — from one shot to an entire shoot. With Lightroom, you spend less time in front of the computer and more time behind the lens. This one-day class, taught by an Adobe Certified Instructor, will introduce you to Lightroom, compare it with Photoshop and Bridge, and then immerse you into Lightroom's streamlined interface and efficient workflow for processing photographs.
This class is ideally suited for people with basic computer skills or better. Some Photoshop experience is helpful, but not required.
- Lightroom vs Photoshop
- Lightroom vs Bridge
- Exploring the Lightroom interface
- Working with the different modules in Lightroom
- Applying keywords and flags to photographs
- Working with metadata and presets
- Creating collections to improve workflow
- Creating snapshots and saving histories
- Developing techniques using Camera Raw
- Using different methods of developing
- Integration with Photoshop
- Uploading and editing video
- Creating Web galleries and print templates
- Creating books using the new templates
It is recommended that you bring images and a camera to explore techniques of uploading images, creating new catalogs, and rating images.